May 20, 2021
We would like to thank everyone for your patience and compliance with our office protocols this past year. With restrictions lifting and numbers going down, we are comfortable opening our lobby and having patients enter through our front door. Starting Monday May 24th our office protocols will be as follows.
- You will no longer need to call us when you arrive, just enter through our front door.
- Per the MDA and the ADA masks are still required for patients and staff so please continue to wear a mask upon entering and leaving regardless of your vaccination status.
- We will take your temperature when you enter.
- We may ask you to rinse with an ADA approved and recommended oral rinse depending on your treatment.
- We will continue to have air purifying cleaners running in each operatory.
Thank you again for your continued patience and support. We look forward to treating you!
The Kosnic and Murphy Dental Team