We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy. Our country has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While so many things have changed, one thing that remains the same is our commitment to providing quality dental care in the safest way possible.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we continue to follow guidelines from the CDC, OSHA and The American Dental Association. Our entire staff is well trained in the proper techniques for sterilization of instruments and treatment rooms. When we return to work, we will be implementing some changes to increase safety precautions during this pandemic. With that said, we are asking all patients to please wear a mask to their appointment which will be worn upon entering and leaving the office.
Some of the changes you will experience at your next appointment that are strongly recommended by the ADA are:
• We will ask you to call or text us when you arrive and wait in your car. We will then communicate with you to come in when we are ready to seat you. This will allow for social distancing
• To eliminate people seated in the waiting room, we will have you enter through the back door and exit through the front door
• Having your temperature taken and using hand sanitizer when you enter
• Being asked a few Covid-19 related questions before treatment
• Using a mouth rinse recommended by the ADA prior to treatment
• Seeing the front desk wearing a mask and face shield when you check out
• There will be an additional $20 copay for all procedures due to the increase in personal protection equipment/PPE
• Please keep in mind some of these changes will be temporary
We are fortunate to have a standalone building that does not share waiting rooms, hallways or elevators with other medical offices that may be treating sick patients. Our staff will also be screened before work each day to help ensure everyone’s safety. We would ask that if you or anyone within your family have had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days please call to reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing everyone very soon and are here to answer questions or handle any dental emergencies you may have. At this time, we are hoping to reopen on June 1st. For the appointments we had to cancel, please be patient as we will do our best to get you rescheduled as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. We look forward to caring for you soon.
The Kosnic & Murphy Dental Team